Article 1 (Personal information)
"Personal information" refer to "personal information" as defined in the Personal Information Protection Law.
Article 2 (How to obtain personal information)
When dealing with customers, the Company may ask for personal information such as name, address, telephone number, and email address. In addition, transaction records including personal information of customers made between customers and our business partners (including information providers, advertisers, advertisement distribution destinations, etc., hereinafter referred to as "business partners").The Company may collect transaction records and payment information, including your personal information, from our business partners.
Article 3 (Purpose of use of personal information )
- 1 The Company shall use the acquired personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purposes of each of the following items.
- (1) Fulfillment of sales contract with customer
- (2) Product delivery and payment
- (3) Answers to inquiries from customers (including verification of identity)
- (4) Responding to repair requests from customers
- (5) Sending emails with information on new products features, updates, campaigns, etc. of the products purchased by the customer and information on other products sold by the Company.
- (6) Contact customers as necessary for maintenance, important notices, etc.
- (7) Comply with other laws and regulations
- 2 The Company will not use personal information for purposes not specified in each item of the preceding paragraph without the consent of the customer.
Article 4 (Provision of personal information to a third party)
- 1 The Company will not provide personal information to third parties without the prior consent of the customer, except as provided by the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations. However, this does not apply when permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations.
- 2 Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in the following cases, the information is provided to a third party.
- (1) When the Company outsources all or part of the handling of personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- (2) When personal information is provided due to business succession due to merger or other reasons
- (3) When personal information is shared jointly with a specific person,and in advance is notified about the item of personal inforemation,the scope of person who uses it jointly, the purpose of use , and the name of responsible for the management of personal information ,or put it in a state where the person easily know .
Article 5 (Disclosure of personal information)
- 1 When the customer himself / herself requests the disclosure of personal information, we will disclose it to the customer without delay. However, if the disclosure results in under any of the followings, we may not disclose all or part of it, and if the Company decides not to disclose it, the Company will notify the person it without delay. A fee of 1,000 yen (tax included) will be charged for each disclosure of personal information.
- (1) When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the person or a third party
- (2) When there is a risk of significant obstacle to the proper implementation of our business
- (3) When it violates other laws and regulations
- 2 Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the Company will not disclose information other than personal information.
Article 6 (Correction and deletion of personal information)
- 1 If the customer's personal information held by the Company is incorrect, the customer can request the Comoany to correct, to add or to delete the personal information according to the procedure specified by the Company (hereinafter, also referred to as "correction, etc.").
- 2 If the Company receives a request from the customer and determine that it is necessary to respond to the request, we will correct the personal information without delay.
- 3 The Company will notify the customer without delay when the Company make corrections, etc. based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or when the Company decides not to make corrections, etc.
Article 7 (suspension of use of personal information, etc.)
- 1 The Company suspends or deletes the use of personal information because the personal information is handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use or because it was obtained by illegal means(hereinafter referred to as "suspension of use, etc."). If custmer himiself/herself requests the "suspension of use, etc."), the Company will carry out the necessary investigation without delay.
- 2 If the Company determines that it is necessary to respond to the request based on the survey results in the preceding paragraph, we will suspend the use of the personal information without delay.
- 3 The Company will notify the customer without delay when the Company suspends the use, etc. based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or when the Company decides not to suspend the use, etc.
- 4 Notwithstanding the preceding two paragraphs, if there is a large amount of expenses for suspension of use, etc., or if it is difficult to suspend the use, etc., if measures can be taken in place of this necessary to protect the rights and interests of the customer, this alternative shall be taken.
- 1 The Company shall be able to change the contents of this policy without notifying the customer, except for laws and regulations and other matters specified otherwise in this policy.
Article 9 (Inquiry window)
For inquiries regarding this policy, please contact the following window.Location: Smile Building 203 , 1267-1 Nakagomi, Saku City, Nagano Prefecture, 385-0051 ,JAPAN
Trade name: Nanoseed Co., Ltd.
Department in charge: Management Department
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org